Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lazy, Crazy, Cold Kinda Week

Yeah... I have a feeling this week is going to be anything but lazy and relaxing.  Yesterday, I was out and about at my craft day with the ladies teaching me how to attach ties to fabric.  I took a tiring two hours to just attach the top of one!  Oh well, so long I had fun doing it.

Then, today, I've been doing a lot of things I didn't want to do; and yet, I had to get them done.  I washed the sheets and got my handwashing done.  Then, I put away clean laundry.  And then, I varnished the last of the Beautiful Coathangers for the Creative Markets next week.  Soon, I have to get myself into doing a stock take of what I have so I'm ready for counting this time next week.  Oh, yay, how much fun is that?

Anyway, it's been exhausting... I didn't even finish breakfast or take my vitamens, but it's been a busy morning of housework, talking to Body Corporate people from over the fence and finding out about things I didn't know about the caretaker of my complex.

Then, this afternoon, I'm hoping to get a few other things done around here.  I'm hoping to work on getting my handbags put away, hung up inside the wardrobe doors on proper hooks - well some of them anyway - and sorting through some of the bags of crap around here.  I want to sort through the rubbish and throw that out and put the books to one side to sort through too and move around here too.

Hopefully, I'm going to get my nose into some Romance Writers works this afternoon.  It's a cold day, it ought to be worth the read and edit them.  And then, I want to get in and clean up the lounge room and make up and bed, vacuum, dust and make the place look at least a little bit presentable before Thursday where I want to get my butt to my folks' house to clean it up, change the sheets over and clean their house up a little.

Yeah, a busy week for me - and all at home.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment