Thursday, March 29, 2012

No Comment

Okay, so, I might not be the only one who has noticed this... maybe not.  And don't worry, you're not being rejected by anyone.  You may have noticed that you can't comment on anyone's blogs of late.  Yep, neither can I.  It's nothing to be concerned about, it's just a big glitch in the system that occurred yesterday - and as usual - will be cleared up soon.

This doesn't mean you can't post blog posts - like I am doing now or chat on forums or get onto your Facebook account.  It just means you can't comment on blogs; annoying but it'll pass soon.  Just thought to let you guys know, you're not losing your minds - and neither am I - and that everything will be back to normal soon.

Otherwise, today, I've been busy.  I did three loads of laundry, washed up, fed the pets, put out the rubbish and went for a walk.  My foot was feeling a little sore halfway through the walk, but it's going well.  I walked to music on my iTouch; and will most probably do it again tomorrow if it's not bothering me too much.  It was lovely to get out and about around my area and enjoy the fresh Autumn air.  The breeze was nice and cool, the sun was warm and the traffic was horrendous, but I had a good time.
I returned home in time to hang out the last load of laundry and to wipe up a little bit.  However, it's been a pretty boring day otherwise.  I'm looking forward to Saturday night - Earth Hour - where I'll be getting into playing the piano, reading a book I'm getting into and writing a little on the typewriter; all by candlelight.  Are you taking part?  If so, how are you doing it?  And what will you be up to?
I did my shopping yesterday on my own - and on foot - and enjoyed it.  I scored myself some great things at Life Line (and did you hear about the Woollongabba store burning down this morning?  Dreadful!).  I'm looking forward to testing out the lambs wool bag; which I might try tomorrow while at Garden City for the morning.  It's from New Zealand.  I came in under budget by $18.00 and have saved that towards the next garden renovations.  
Well, there's not much more to report.  This week has been good, sunny and has been feeling very much like the Autumn that we've been expecting.  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment