Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy Day

At this time of the week - Tuesday - I'm usually lazying around the house doing not much.  But today, it's going to be a very busy day.  Actually it's been a busy day already; and noon hasn't even hit yet. 
This morning, I fed the fishies and Little Miss Stevie, ate breakfast, then began writing out the shopping list.  After I ran out of things to list, I mowed the back lawn and pulled out some weeds and put the mower away and put the wheelie bin back where it was before.  It was then time to go and check the mail.  So, I thought to take my daily walk.  Up the road (which is my usual route), there's some roadworks going on, so I walked down toward the Argonaut Centre and Noal Street, past the new Pet Country and The Big Apple Fruit stores - which will be opening in the next few weeks - and then to the Thrift Store and I bought an old MacQuarie Dictionary from 1982 for 20c; and I got a Fijian coin in my change.
Now, I'm home, I have opened up the house, and have been on this computer for about 2 hours now.  I've written up the list of things I need to get done between 12 noon and 3pm.  There's a few things that will take time and others that won't.  So, I'm hoping I'll get them done today; as I have my grocery shopping to do tomorrow.
Tonight is rubbish night so, I'll be also throwing out everything from the rubbish bins today while I'm doing the rest of the housework.  Otherwise, it's going to be a busy afternoon.  So, until sometime later this week, and until my next post, take care, keep warm and safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment