Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy Week Ahead!

After today, this week is going to be one of those where I'll be so busy I won't know which way to turn!  Yep, today will be my last lazy day; as tomorrow will be the beginning of the busy runaround which normally starts on Monday for everyone else.
This morning, the termite guys came around and looked at all the units.  It was actually the second part of the complex they were doing.  Next door wasn't home, so they did my place just before I went out.  As far as I know, my little unit has a clean bill of health;  but the fences don't... but I already knew the news about the fences.
Tomorrow, I have my usual shopping day around Logan Central.  It's going to be a good day of getting out there and doing what I do best... finding a bargain.  Then, tomorrow afternoon, I'll be off the net and computer early and readying myself to get to the city via a bus with Mum as I won a double pass to see 'Salt' in the Myer Centre... very cool!  And thank you Triple M, this is the second double pass I've won through these very cool people!  
Then, on Thursday, we'll be back at it again at the TSB painting the last bits across the road.  It ought to look wonderful.  We have the rest of the flowers to go on it and the stalks.  Mum keeps making things hard by suggesting that I try out colours when the mixing chart is in the lid.  So, I've said to follow the chart and let it do it all for us.  But last Saturday, we got a lot done; and I'm thankful we did because it's a big job. 
Friday is going to be a day where I'll sleep well and Saturday is the day we all go to the poles and vote in a new Prime Minister for Australia.  As I don't put political stuff on this blog, I won't go into detail about the two.  When I first began voting, I was proud to be in on the whole thing of being able to have a say in who goes into power in my country; but now, it's something I hate to do... it's a drag and very annoying; because no matter who you vote for, no matter who wins, the country loses out anyway.

Well, until next time.  Keep warm - or cool - whatever you case may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment