Monday, August 2, 2010

Mondayitis Strikes Again!

Well, the week starts again, I found it hard to get out of bed because of the cold weather.  And it was past 8am before was dressed and looking anything like a human being... now, that's not good.  I need to get back into my yoga again for Summer so I look good again and feel good too.

It's been a windy day here but that meant clear skies.  I had finished breakfast by 9:20am and was off to the post office where I found I only had a bank statement waiting for me in the mail.  At least it's not a bill.
But this week is going to be a very busy one; with today most probably the only one where I can scratch.  Tomorrow, I'll be off to the Logan Art Gallery for my volunteer work in the afternoon, Wednesday is going to be uber-busy with the fortnightly grocery shopping and the paint arriving for my project on the Traffic Signalling Box.  Then, for the rest of the week, I'll probably be off to the chiropractor again.  

In the coming pay weeks, I'm hoping to get my garden back into shape.  I want to repot some plants before Spring and purchase some new ones to make it come back to life; as it's looking a little more than tired.  So, wish me luck in that endeavour.   I hope to have a garden full of beautiful - yet hardy - plants by next year or so.  It's been so long since I bought a plant, I hope to save some money as well as find a good plant that survives a long time.

Today, I've been learning more on the piano and enjoying the challenge of the new work.  It's fun to have to learn more and then understand it once I get used to practicing it; then learn more.  I'm getting through the book quickly and now I really want to get into the blues part.  However, I'm also learning new keys and chords; so that's a blessing too.
I'm reading a new book called 'Cloud Atlas' by David Mitchell.  It's a bookray that arrived in my mailbox last week and the blurb on the back says that it's about the interlocking lives of 6 people that have one thing in common amongst them; yet it spans across the centuries beginning at the 19th Century.  It's a nice thick book; but I've found it easy to get into.
Well, this is it for Monday.  Got a busy week ahead and I'm kinda looking forward to it.  Until my next post, keep warm - or cool - whatever  your case may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment