Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Catch-Up Weekend

Wow!  I've had a busy old week, which I've happily left behind me... and now, I have two days to myself - totally to myself.

What the hell am I going to do?  

Okay, I've done some laundry, and hung it up on the clothes horse - as I don't trust the weather today.  It said showers on the radio and it rained all night, so I don't think I'll be hanging it outside seeing my arthritis is playing up today.

I need to catch up with my reading... and have a few books to read today and tomorrow.  So, they're there to look into.

And I have some housework to jump into as well.  You know, clean the bathroom, vacuum and dust... it's all very basic... but it's gotta be done.  
Then, tonight, it's Movie Night here... and 'Bed of Roses' is next on the list in my massive index book of dvds.  I watched this around Christmas Time, but I will watch it again because Christian Slater is in it (mmmm... yummo!).  Otherwise, it's a nice little chick-flick movie and not too hard on the senses, and it's about love too.

Anyway, besides all this, I've finished up my work for The Creative Markets and now I can have a week to look at what I need to get done around the place... like the shopping, going to the chiropractor and attending my writing group as well as my volunteer work next week - yep that's all next week.

Sooo, what's on your plate for the weekend?  A lot or not much?  Do tell.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment