Friday, May 23, 2014

Busy Weekend Ahead!

This weekend is going to be busy... very busy.  

I have a lot of things going on as it is, but this weekend, it's going to be busy as hell... 

Today, I'm adding the finishing touches to refurbishing my Great-Grandmother's cutlery box; which I'm going to use as a peg box.  Then, Mum and I are going to do work on my Superannuation (I have two of these things, and well, I'm joining them together).  And then, tomorrow, I have a full afternoon of work at the Gallery... there's my application to get my work into the Logan Art Gallery I want to get in and then I have to work at the front desk while The Creative Markets are on out the front and then, at that afternoon, there's a concert in the gallery.

The next day, I'll have a full day of being at the Creative Markets at the Springwood State School... phew what a day that'll be!  It's going to be great!  I love being at this market as it's undercover, there's entertainment and so much to see there... even if some of the other retailers get bored, I don't.

On Monday, I'll be off to my craft group - hopefully - if I'm not too exhausted from Sunday.  And then, my week is free to do what I want until Saturday where I'll be out and about for my writer's group with my Romance Writer's group.... yay!  Might run an idea I just had past them; make the romance I'm currently writing more interesting (as I'm losing interest in writing it).

So, what's going on in your life this weekend?  Anything interesting and fun?  Or is it going to be all just kicking back and relaxing?  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment