Friday, July 22, 2011

Music, Music, Music!

As you all know, I love my music - whether is be on cd or vinyl or sheet music, it's all good!  And in the last few days, I've been listening to some great music in all kinds of places.  
Yesterday, I made the great decision to get an iPod and update my portable music gadgetry... and I'll be buying it on my birthday so I have something great to look forward to.
Then, while I was out yesterday, I found a great vinyl of 'The Eurythmics' from 1983:  'We Too Are One' for $10.00 at Rockaway.  So, I'm looking forward to listening to that over the weekend.  However, I'm really looking forward to today's listening pleasure of 'The Living End's new album which arrived in the mail from Triple M!  Yes, I heard it on Wednesday - up nice and loud - but I'm looking forward to hearing it in my own home before anyone around where I live listens to it.  I have it next to the stereo ready to slot into the cd player this afternoon for a hour or so of listening pleasure!  

Yep, I love my music - as much as my brother does I think.  Well, until my next post, take care, keep warm and safe and remember, I'm always here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment