Saturday, July 27, 2013

Slow Down Weekend

My week has been go-go-go, this weekend I'm going to be slow-slow-slow... I did have a few chores to do this morning, but I didn't want to get in and do too much as I just want to be able to kick back and do as little as possible to help my arm heal well too.

I'm not saying it's not, but I'm hoping to also get in some serious reading and painting during this weekend.  But this morning, I got in 2 loads of laundry, picked up some milk, washed up as little and then, I wiped up a bit and made a drink for myself and have been online since.

Since I've sat down, I've written a Flash Fiction for a challenge for Chuck Wendig's site titled 'Ned's Move' (which is also on one of my blogs) and then, I read a few blogs myself, read my e-mail, updated some photos of my art and looked at a Bookcrossing forum and took part in that.  I've also edited a photo on Picmonkey and uploaded it onto a Supernatural fandom page I'm a member of and then... well, that brings us to now.  
Now, it's cold.  Today is supposed to be warm, but it's not.  I'm not warm at all.  Okay, it's probably warm in the sun, but inside my house, it's not warm, so I've closed the house up and pulled some Pumpkin Canneloni out of the freezer for dinner tonight; and a lime for tomorrow's breakfast of pancakes.  Yeah, I plan ahead a day or so with food.

This arvo, I gotta wash up all the pots and pans and really tidy up the kitchen, put away the dry laundry and throw out last week's Sunday Mail.  Then, I'll be ready for tomorrow.  And tomorrow?  Well, I have the shopping list to look into and petrol for the car.  Yep, that's my weekend.  It's not much - and it's not supposed to be much - and I'm happy with it being not much, seeing how busy the week has been.  So, what have you been up to this week, and what have you got planned next week and for this weekend?  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm (or cool) and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment