Sunday, March 3, 2013

Last Minute Stuff

It's Sunday night and I'm onto the last minute packing for the next two weeks.  Fortunately, I have had the assistance of an app on my iPod to help me.  I put up two to-do lists onto it and I've gotten almost everything done on both; very cool.

It's been great today.  The rain has been really good in getting me working on packing - which was easy enough - and cleaning; which was even easier.
So far, 95% of my gear is packed and 3/4 of the housework has been done.  I'm happy with my progress today.  I have yet to post off two parcels tomorrow and, hopefully pay for my PO Box tomorrow as well.  Then, that'll be all my bills paid for and everything tied up neatly.  I'm not expecting any bills to arrive until next month; and that's a good thing.

The washing up has been done, I've soaked two plates of paint to take with me and I'm going to clean up the painting gear ready to go tomorrow night.  So, all I need to do is get myself ready completely by Tuesday afternoon; after my tv is fixed up at Eagle Farm (it's being looked at by Panasonic there, and hopefully they'll be able to fix it.  If not, they may have to replace it).  

I'm looking forward to this holiday away.  I'll have some art to work on, books to read and music to play while I'm there.  It's going to be great.  I'm also taking two recipe books of mine to use while I'm there; and with the chickens there in residence, I'll have plenty of eggs to eat.  And even thought it'll be raining, I'm sure I'll be able to keep myself interested in what I'm doing.
So, what do you do when the weather goes to extremes like it has here, for long periods of time?  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here.    

No comments:

Post a Comment