Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Monday

Yep, today is going to be so busy, I just had to write it down twice!  I've gotten most of my stuff together and now, it's a matter of making sure I have everything on my to-do list packed and done around the house.  Then, tomorrow, I can happily take the tv in to get fixed - or held onto and fixed - by Panasonic.  

Today fined up a little for the first time in ages; but this gave me a little time to pull my house together and open all the doors and windows to let the air through so it doesn't feel so musty and closed up.  I can get in an vacuum this afternoon and dust too; which is a good thing.  After all, the washing up is up to date and I have yet to wash the floors and put the feeder in the fish tank for the fishies.

Thankfully, I got the lawn mowed last week and I'm looking forward to getting everything else done and fixed up before 10pm tonight.  Actually, it'll all be finalised by around 5pm this afternoon; seeing I'm a little ahead of schedule.  And doesn't it make you feel great when a lot of what you plan falls right into place?  Sure!  Of course it does.
Mostly the rain helped me along with my organising and packing because there wasn't anything else to do seeing how much rain we received over the last few weeks.

Really, I don't have that much to do in the way of finishing up my packing.  There's just the small things that need to be put away into my toiletries bag and a few little things - like my dream journal and dream dictionary - and that'll be it.  I know I'm only going for two weeks, but the last time I was at my brother's house I didn't take along my dream journal or dictionary and I had some really vivid dreams and couldn't write them down or look them up.  So, I decided this time to make sure I had everything I'd need to be comfortable.  Besides, I get my best story ideas from my most interesting - if not terrifying and uneasy-feeling - dreams.  

Well, it's time for me to take off from here for a few days.  The next time I post here, I'll be most probably at Brighton... you never know, I may put in some links of where I am.  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm/cool and remember, I'm always here.    

No comments:

Post a Comment